June 10, 2012
June 10, 2012
- Notes from the Editor
- Mac and Say "Cheese"!!
- FUN FRIDAYS in Duluth!!
- June 24 is Macaroni Kid Day at Children's Museum!!
- WIN: Family 4-Pack to The Little Pirate Mermaid
- WIN: 2 Wristbands for Unlimited Rides 6/15/2012
- WIN: 2 Tix to Aurora Funny Friday- June 15 at 8PM
- WIN: 4 tickets to Aurora Children's Playhouse
- WIN: 4Tix to Juggler: Ron Anglin's "Quite a Catch"
- Free 1-Week Admission to Local Museums & Parks!
- Could You Be The Next “Duluth Idol"?
- 10 Tips for Traveling with Kids
- Date Night and Girl's Night Out Events
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Kids Eat Free (or Cheap!)
- The Local Pros
- Camp Directory & Preschool Directory
- Turn Your Opinions into CASH!!
- Vacation Bible Schools
- Want more Macaroni?
- WIN: "Mission Imposible- Ghost Protocol" DVD
- Would YOU like to become a Macaroni Kid Publisher?
See The Circus King on June 20th.
Aurora's Children's Playhouse is moving to Wednesday mornings for their Six Super Summer Shows!! And they are expanding to two performances!! Every Wednesday through July 11th, catch a fabulous show at 10AM or at 11:30AM.
On June 20, The Circus King comes to town. The Story Ship founder and dynamic performer Sean Driscoll combines hilarious puppets, beautiful animation, spellbinding magic and wonderful music with tremendous audience interaction. When a young boy is lost at sea and found by a baboon on a far away island, he is raised by a band of circus misfits. The audience and cast of characters help the boy overcome personal challenges and discover his destiny. With a little magic, characters come right out of a large screen magically turning from animation into puppets! Featuring Ella, the elephant with bad allergies, a lazy lion with curlers and crossed eyed acrobats swinging through the air in a world of magical props and musical instruments.
Aurora Children’s Playhouse features puppeteers, magicians, storytellers, jugglers and musicians intended for youngsters to have their first theatrical experiences. At about 45 minutes in length, perfect for the young attention span, these lively performances are fun for the whole family. Back for a fourth summer featuring an expanded schedule is Aurora Children’s Playhouse: Summer Edition with Wednesday morning performances at 10 & 11:30am throughout the summer.
Tickets are just $7. Purchase HERE or at the door. Call 678.226.6222 or visit www.auroratheatre.com
Address: Aurora Theatre, 128 East Pike Street, Lawrenceville, Georgia 30046
Free Parking Deck attached to Aurora Theatre: 153 Crogan Street, Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Sorry, this contest is over, please try again.
The winner is Lynn Collins, congratulations!
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC